In Patria Tours we are following the health and safety guidelines of the Government of Puerto Rico, EPA, CDC and the WHO to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Additionally we are complying with the Puerto Rico Tourism Company “Health and Safety Destination-Wide Program” designed for all tourism related business and activities.
Below the preventive measures we are following to make your experience with us safer:
- Present our 2020 Health and Safety Measures Business Acknowledgment and Self-Certification Form
- Promote frequent hand sanitation and provide an alcohol-based (at least 60% alcohol) hand sanitizing solution to all our participants.
- Promote hand washing: every 60 minutes (for 20-seconds).
- Handle waste with gloves/tongs, bagged properly, and bins will be emptied after every tour.
- Keep a safe physical distancing:
- The minimum distance required for our tours is 6 feet (all around).
- Vehicles will be divided to separate the driver’s cabin from the passengers’ area.
- Guides and clients must wear a mask at all times. This is a mandatory requirement:
- Face masks while worn should protect the mouth and nose area.
- Both, single-use masks or cloth masks, are acceptable.
- Temperature check with a no-contact infrared thermometer to all staff and participants before the tour:
- Max temperature 100.3° F.
- Anybody with a temperature of 100.4° F or above (per the CDC guidelines) will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Information about medical assistance will be provided.
- Contactless payment methods available
- Maximum of two tours per day with a two-hour interval between tours to allow equipment to be disinfected.
- Only reservations from groups of up to 10 family members or friends and where safe distancing can be guaranteed must be accepted.